Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Breeze - we're coming!

I packed my rucksack, sleeping bag, camping mat and the other numerous items I'll need the coming days when 20 friends and I'll be attending the Summer Breeze Open Air in Dinkelsbühl.



I daresay it's the second largest metal festival after Wacken and it's going to be my first time I'll be there. I'm already really excited. I'll be seeing...

- Vader
- Destruction
- Kampfar
- Turisas
- Bolt Thrower (!!!!!)
- Kataklysm
- Vomitory

... and probably a dozen more! Hell yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...