Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Even More Mud And Rusty Tracks

As I finally have an airbrush compressor again after more than 1 month without one, it's only natural that I currently even more enjoy working with my airbrush and so I can present you another two Leman Russes today - the battle tanks "Entombed" and "Death"






Next up will be my Hellhound and Basilisk and after that some of the last Daemons for my commission army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...