Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Renegades ready for first blood

I've spent all afternoon and parts of the evening to finish the 7 Renegades w/ Plasma guns. Thus all Renegades I need for the army list I'l be playing tomorrow at the tournament are finished. Was quite an exhausting painting marathon.


  And before I pack them into their transport bag and case I took a photo of the gathered band:

3 comments:

  1. They look great! All the best with their first outing : )

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da ist ja ganz schön was zusammen gekommen. An deinem Malstil mag ich besonders diese kräftigen, kontrastreichen Farben. Echt gelungen.

    Dann bleibt mir eigentlich nur noch dir viel Erfolg für heute zu wünschen! Hau rein und irgendeinen Pokal holst du sicher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave, thank you for your comment!

    @ Tala
    Danke dir, freut mich. Mir taugt das neue Schema auch total und ich hab mir vorgestern auch ein neues Schema für die Fahrzeuge überlegt. Hab grad die Farben dafür in England bestellt, sei gespannt. ^^
    Habe zwar nicht gut abgeschnitten heute, aber dafür konkurrenzlos Best Painted. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...