Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Painting with pals

Today I met up with Klatschi to spend the afternoon and evening painting together. He worked on a Plague Hulk for his customer and I painted another 3 Renegades.

(Sorry for the bad pic but it was taken with my mobile phone's cam.)

Luckily, the awaited shipment from mad matt with some very important bitz arrived today. So I'll be able to assemble and paint the 7 Renegades with Plasma guns I'll need for Saturday's tournament in Bayreuth - where my new Renegades will debut - tomorrow. I'm really keen on seeing how they look on the battlefield. ;-)

I'm going to visit mad matt next Tuesday to paint, chat, play and take some pics of my Iron Warriors and Renegades. I'm very much looking forward to that. For me there's a great advantage in painting together as I'm motivated to stick to the models for a longer span of time compared to painting on my own. I'm sure it'll be great!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...