Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Secular Command

Hello fellow hobby enthusiasts,

The next three models for my Kings of War Brotherhood army got finished this afternoon.

I'll be using them as various mounted Heroes. The one on the left will get a banner attached to his lance, hence I'm going to field him as my Exemplar Adjutant on bardes Horse (an army standard bearer).




To bridge the time until my boxes of plastic miniatures have arrived I'll paint up the other two clerics I showed to you in the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...