Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More Chaotic terrain and some hills

I'm slowly beginning to paint all the terrain I built this year and thus I finished the 5 hills and my giant Chaos Star pierce yesterday:







My flat mate and I had a match today and the new terrain pieces were used:


1 comment:

  1. Im loving your stuff dude. So glad you added me and showed me your blog. Makes mine look terrible. Cant wait to see what else you do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...