Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A new place for my Iron Warriors

Don't panic, I haven't and won't sell my Iron Warriors as the title of this post might have suggested to you.

Yesterday evening, I noticed by chance that a friend of a friend of mine wanted to sell a glass cabinet with a lamp for very little money. I asked for the measure of the cabinet at once and after checking if the cabinet would fit into my room, I knocked down.

The gem is 64cm broad, 33cm deep and 168cm tall and costed only 20 EUR which is really cheap for such a huge cabinet. At IKEA or other stores you'd have to pay much more for less.

I just finished placing my Iron Warriors in it, here you go:


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...