Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vindicators WIP / First Terminator built

Fortunately, a friend of mine came to visit and paint with me and he brought his brand new box of Chaos Terminators with him. So I borrowed some bitz from him so I could build my first Terminator. Have a look at him:


I added soles of plastic card to his feet and a ball of green stuff to his waist in order to make him larger.

And I painted the chevrons of the dozer blades of my Vindiactors in an assortative pattern:


It's really WIP as a lot of dirt, battle damage and highlights are yet to be applied.

3 comments:

  1. Man, this idea in the vindicators´ dozers is a very good idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The terminator is looking very nice, are those home made shoulder pads or a resin cast?

    Loving the vindicator blades I always have a soft spot for them despite them always betraying me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    The shoulder pads are from a Polish shop: www.maxmini.eu

    You can choose between several desgins and the quality is quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...