Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Back from the dirt

Tonight at 1:15am I arrived at home being back from Metalfest Austria. We arrived there at Thursday and apart from the weather (3 days of heavy rainfall and the last day freaking hot - about 30°C) it was a damn great time there.






I saw:
- Excrementory Grindfuckers
- Tankard
- Equilibrium
- Amon Amarth
- Belphegor
- Sodom
- Trollfest
- Eisregen

Unfortunately, I slept when Sabaton, Kataklysm, Watain, Kalmah and Helrunar played due to my boozing. ;-)

But if it wasn't for the sunshine to dry all the mud I'd have needed a SUV or tractor to pull my Fiat Grande Punto out of the camping ground. As soon as I've cleaned up and washed everything I'll be back at my hobby table to present you some new Iron Warriors stuff this week.

Read you soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...