Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Small Templars revival

Yesterday evening I was so bored of my current projects that I took my Black Templars bitz box and startet to build another 5 Terminators with surcoat breastplates. I already have a regular Terminator squad with these and because I like the look of them so much, I decided to build another 5 and later on I will convert my 5 Assault Terminators this way, too.

The arms will be magnetized and once finished, I will have 15 Terminators with all weapon options possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...