Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Clerical Command for my Brotherhood

Hello,

Today I had lots of fun painting some miniatures for my own use for diversion.

I chose a priest on foot and one on a donkey to be the first miniatures getting painted for my Kings of War Brotherhood army.




I'll be using them as a Devoted on "Horse" and a Devoted on foot.

The box they belong to contains two more clerical models, an arch bishop and a mounted abbot holding a large cross:

(c) by Perry Miniatures

I guess they'll be put to good use, too. Three mounted Heroes will be up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...