Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Monday, August 5, 2013

What to do with insomnia

I wasn't able to sleep well last night and lay wide awake most of the time. At 5 am I finally decided to get up. And as this afternoon I'm going to meet Goatmoerser, an aquaintance of mine from Aleatorblog, for a 500 pts. match and some beers, I decided to paint a model I need for my army list - a Chimera transport!

I simply don't feel good playing with unpainted miniatures and Goatmörser feels the same way. And as we're planning on doing a battle report of our match, it was beyond all question not to paint the Chimera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...