Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Furry Penal Legionnaires

I was just rummaging through one of my bitz boxes when I found some Gors. I bought them a long time ago when I planned on doing some Bloodgors from the last Siege of Vraks book.

Now I drafted them as Penal Legionnaires as the "Desperadoes" rule pretty well represents the capricious temper of these brutes.

3 comments:

  1. Coole Sache. Setzt du die dann anstelle der normalen Minis ein, wenn du den entsprechenden Skill erwürfelst oder wie ist das gemeint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nein, das werden meine neuen Straflegionäre für unser 850 Punkte Turnier. Ich werde sie noch mit etwas Dakka aufwerten, damit sie mehr WYSIWYG-getreu sind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, okay. Danke. Ich wunderte mich nämlich schon wegen der Lasergewehre.

    Das Trupp hat auf jeden Fall jetzt schon Style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...