Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Terminators WIP

Unfortunately, the first post of the new year is a little bit unspectacular. I'm on the final spurt in matters of painting for the 3rd Battleground Ratisbona which will take place next weekend and so I present you a WIP shot of the stuff that is currently on my workbench:


If the new jet nozzle hasn't arrived until Thursday, I'll buy a Chaos Black primer spray because that's still better than priming with a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...