Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Bitz and Despair

I dissembled my airbrush pistol yesterday evening to clean it after having finished the airbrush work on the Juggernauts and today I wanted to assemble it so I could start working on the Bloodletter riders.... and then it happened. Screwed slightly too strong, the jet nozzle's thread broke.


I ordered a new one today. That little crap of a jet nozzle costs ~ 10 EUR! Hope I receive it soon.

As I could not paint or even prime anything today I searched my bitz box for some nice weapons and something that could be used as a Icon of Glory Chaos as I will have to paint another 6 Terminators for a tournament in January. This is what I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...