Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vanguard Veterans WIP

As I've only painted minis worth 1,850 pts. so far I had to think about the choice of unit(s) for the next step to 2,000 pts. And with the 3rd Sturmfront on October 3rd drawing nearer and nearer, I decided to take a squad of 5 Vanguard Veterans.

As there are only a few models to paint due to their costs and their expensive equipment, they make up a perfect choice for me because I've not that much time right now for painting IW unfortunately (there are other more important projects at the moment, e.g. tournament terrain, a display base, Chaos Daemons etc.).


I even built a melta bomb myself because I have no SM bitz box here at my parents' house.


Now I must hope to receive the jump packs until saturday and paint the 5 minis and I'm ready for the 2,000 pts. battles on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...