Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Festival season has begun!

For the first festival of the year my friends commissioned me to cater for the beer supply. So I made a detour to an Austrian supermarket when I was there to fuel my car and bought 15 pallets of beer:


The reason why I bought it in Austria: they don't have a tin-can deposit there!

Hope that's enough for 3 days of metal at the Ragnarök Festival in Lichtenfels, Germany!

3 comments:

  1. Na da wünsche ich mal guten Durst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke, werden wir haben! =) Ich fiebere nächstem Donnerstag schon sehnlichst entgegen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Früher war ich oft auf dem Dynamo in Eindhoven, aber das ist ja nun viele Jahre her bereits, dass es stattfand und fürs Zelten und im Schlamm zu leben, bin ich glaube ich, zu alt mittlerweile ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...